22 feb. 2012

Stand Strong In The Wind Cause The Storm Will Hit You With All Its Power!



You Can Bend But Never Break 

This picture was taken in Vilhelmina a very very cold winterday in 2006. I was out walking with my mom and saw this amazing tree that was so heavily covered in snow. But Still managed to stay strong, high and beautiful. This inspired me to write about this.


There he stands, the dark gesture in a room full of fire. He undresses me with his black eyes and my naked body is now for everyone to seeI cannot hide from this monster, he will find me where ever I go and I cannot run cause he will always be faster. He has silenced me once and will over and over again bring out my tears and laugh at them. He slappes my inner strenght and tear me apart peice by peice. The dagger of power he carries repeatedly hits me and it goes deeper and deeper as my skin gets weaker and weaker. I lose myself and feel my hands lose their grip of the person I was. I become a gesture I have never seen, a gesture I never thought was able to be created. I go num and will never feel again, I will silence myself as I am frightened to speak. There is no truth in what is around me and I see the lies spread like an unstoppable virus. There is no cure to this, there is no turning back time. What is done is done. Evil is all around us and it has reached me, it has taken me hostage and it uses me to serve its purpose. 
But in some strange way I am not afraid, He cannot break me, I might bend and I will bend alot. But when I do come back up, I will slap back with all my power and I will stand higher then ever. I will find a way to heal my wounds and even if my soul will forever be a ghost It will not have been for nothing. My hands will be stronger then ever and I will never lose my grip again. I will never again fall for the lies of the devil! And no matter how low I have been bent I am still born a mountain birch and no storm or avalanche can break those.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar