5 jan. 2012

Deal with it!

It Never Works To Close Your Eyes

This photo was taken of my sister.
Many times we tend to close our eyes to what is going on around us, with others and ourselves. 
The problem with that is that everything always catches up to you. If you close your eyes too long you will end up being blind. 
You end up missing everything around you and never learn anything about life. Both hard times and the good is what shapes us and makes us humble they let us see things from other persepectives. 
But how will you ever be able to do that withg closed eyes.
You can help people to open their eyes but you can never make them see. 
People always choose what they wanna see.

I have learned the hard way that I cannot close my eyes, so now I keep them wide open. In a blink of an eye everything can change and I dont wanna be unprepared for that moment. 
I want to see it coming!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar